Monday, December 22, 2008

Hard Rock

It has been way to long since the last time I posted something. Poker as had its ups and downs but mostly down as of late. I can get a lot of chips early in tournies but can never close anymore. As for cash games, I earn mad FPPs, just cant win money lol....

I went to Hard Rock's Pangea club for Holly's 21st bday a few days ago. We all had a good time and drank a little to much but at least she had a good time. Im home for the holidays just relaxing, playing ball, and poker (but losing AHHH). When I get back up to school in January all I'm going to be doing is looking for a job because I am graduating in May. On a brighter note, playing golf at 8am and will hopefully play good. Also my boy Mark got 5th place in the warmup for 30k. Congrats Mark, maybe I can get some STAKES now since im broke.

Guess thats it for now.....

-Seaner

1 comment:

People_Mover said...

steaks imo, just play solid, your time will come.