Thursday, February 19, 2009

Im in awesome mode

Well over the last week or so I've been in awesome mode. Stayed up all night last Tuesday to study for a test on Wednesday morning (got a 94). Staying up all night again tonight to study for my capstone test in the morning which I'm sure Ill do fine on. Life's been in awesome mode as of late. Have a job interview on Wednesday as well as going to Universal Studios on Saturday with Lori for Universal Views which is a mystery shopping thingy. After were done we get to stay at the park and chill on all the rides which will be nice.

Poker has been iffy. I havent had time to play as of late but I started to play full ring .10/.25 cent and im up around $80 doing that in just one session. I also purchased Poker Tracker which will help out a lot.

Ok thats it for now, back to studying. GL ME TOMORROW

No comments: